Thursday, February 04, 2010

I cannot has nice things

In the last few months I have
1) Lost my cell phone and therefore all my phone numbers
2) Replaced my cell phone and attempted to get everyone's numbers again
3) Had to completely reset my cell phone because it had some error or another. Lost everyone's phone numbers again.

Before that I have lost cell phones in the sewers of Boston, cabs, bars, and managed to get an iPhone to completely crap out on me though I still have absolutely no idea how. I once dropped my phone down four stories, but it managed to survive completely unscathed.

Last night I knocked my newly reset Blackberry into the toilet.

Yes, I am that awesome.

It works...sort of...and should be fine in a few days, but it doesn't make it any less annoying that I dropped my G-D phone in the toilet.

So, mostly, I'm an idiot.

Aren't you all happy to have me back?
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves