Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I discovered about ten minutes ago that I'm getting sick, so instead of going to my own apartment in far far away Brooklyn, I've decided to stay at my mother's house in two pairs of socks and update this thing. Excellent.

I've also decided to share this with you:
That is my (now dead) cat Bigfoot. I've been wanting to submit it to Stuff On My Cat for ages now, but I'm lazy. Too lazy to email it to them, not too lazy to post it here. Of course not.

Some things I think you should check out:


Questionable Content - A web comic about a couple of twenty-somethings, indy rock and a coffee shop. There is also a small robot.


Overheard in New York - Exactly what it sounds like. The things that can only be overheard in New York.


And now...a picture of me eating White Castle:


Oh, and Happy Valentines Day.



DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves