Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Costume FAIL

Sooo, remember my grand-plan to be a refrigerator for Halloween? The idea came from a kid I went to elementary school with who dressed like a fridge in the third or fourth grade and I thought it was awesome. So at the ripe old age of twenty-four I thought I would do it too! Then I saw this on the Internet:
And thought "YES! YES! My dream costume + blood = awesome!"

So I went to work...and I thought I was doing pretty well, until it came time to paint the damn thing. If you look at the instructions for creating that costume it very clearly says "We spray-painted the entire thing white". Well, they must be LYING because spray-paint does not seem to work very well on cardboard.

Behold:
Yeah...the tape? Totally spray-painted. The cardboard? Not so much.

So now I'm trying to figure out what else I can be that involves this damn box-costume I've built. Maybe a present with a dead head inside? Like in Se7en? Or a kissing booth with a zombie in it? Or...um...a hobo at home?

I have no idea. I'm really at a loss.

And on top of everything else I feel like death on a pancake. I've had this cold for a week or two now and today it was terrrrrrible. The spray-paint fumes? Not helping my headache very much.

So yeah...any ideas would be much appreciated.

If all else fails I'll just cover myself in blood and call it a day. "What are you this year?"

"Bleeding." ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves