Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Clogs, they are trying to kill me.

The lovely Miss Karin decided yesterday that I should vomit on everything. Or have a seizure. Or perhaps both. She sent me an e-mail with a subject line reading "ahem" and no content other than a link.

A link to something terrible:

Yes, these actually exist.

They are quite possibly the worst shoes I have ever seen in my life. EVER. Ugg Clogs? REALLY? I swear someone out there is trying to kill me. It's the only logical explanation. No one would actually WEAR these...would they?

I'm sorry I subjected you to them, but I couldn't suffer in silence. I just couldn't.

To make up for it, if you are in the NYC area and have a love for donuts, please check out this place: The Doughnut Plant

It's on the Lower East Side and the doughnuts are OUT OF THIS WORLD. Seriously, make a trip. It's worth it.

Kisses!
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves