Saturday, April 11, 2009

If April Showers Bring May Flowers, What Do May Flowers Bring? Pilgrims.

Happy Spring! It's raining, it's pouring and my apartment is falling to bits. Joy of joys!

This morning, my roommate got up and said, "Do we have a leak?" And I told him no, figuring it was just the rain hitting the air conditioner. (The air conditioner in our living room came with the apartment and has never moved. It lives in the window all year round and we're okay with that.) We went out to get some mexican food from around the corner, came back, ate, and were moving on with our day when Seth and I noticed that, oh shit, it's raining INSIDE the apartment.

So now I'm waiting for the landlord to come over and do something about this. It's boring.

In other news, Seth and I are off to California on Thursday for his grandmother's birthday party. It will be nice to get out of the city for a few days.

In other other news I'm lying down typing this on Seth's laptop and it's making my arms hurt. I will provide further updates on the raining livingroom later. If there are any. ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves