Friday, January 04, 2008

So sick...holy GOD

So if anyone has been wondering where I've been the last few days, the answer is "IN BED." I am so sick of my bed. Lying down hurts, my back hurts, my brain hurts, I feel like hell. AND I NEVER WANT TO LOOK AT MY BED AGAIN.

I have spent the better part of the last 48 hours curled up in bed. Seth came over at about 1am and brought soup, tea, cookies, apple-sauce, really scary cold medicine that I haven't touched, children's vitamins AND he hooked up my super nintendo so I can do things in the livingroom. The living room is amazing. Do you know why? BECAUSE IT IS NOT MY FUCKING BED.

Gaaaahhhh.

So yeah...I'm feeling a bit better than I was, but not 100% by any means. Though I do think my fever is gone. Actually, I'm going to check that:

Lalalalala...I hate where the thermometer has to rest. You know that weird little pocket under your tongue? HATE. The body is so gross. And produces SO MUCH FLUID. GOD.

Well, I'm only at 99.9 now which is still normal. And not 100 or 101.

I think I have to go to Trader Joe's because if I don't I will completely lose my mind. And nobody wants that! ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves