Monday, December 17, 2007

Broken

So I'm still a little broken from staying up for THIRTY-SIX hours last week. Blargh. On top of that I didn't get nearly enough sleep this weekend. On top of that the powers that be in Union Square decided that our hours should be extended. Wooooooooooooooo :(

So...yeah.

I did not see anything nearly as interesting as last weekend in Union Square this week. There were a lot more lonely people, though. People who just want to stand there and chat for twenty minutes because they don't want to do their Christmas shopping, or they don't have any to do. Speaking of Christmas shopping, so far I have bought one tank top for myself and a pair of shoes...and that's it. It's not that I don't know what to get for people, because I do. I just haven't gotten around to actually getting anything. Oops.

By the way, the shoes are amazing and were totally worth it. I tried to find them on the Nine West site so I could post a picture, but they are not there. Boo. They are red and chunky and have a buckle and I am going to make babies with them. LOVE.

In other news I am SO CLOSE to being done for the semester and it feels wonderful. I have one paper and one final on Thursday and then I am done done done! I'm planning on having some sort of celebration after Christmas in honor of my month of freedom. After Thursday I do not have to worry about school until January 25th, at which point I will promptly become a hermit again.

I really need a nap.DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves