Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Crap crap crap

I just got back to my apartment for the first time in well over a week. Upon arriving and checking the mail I expected to be greeted by a check or two but instead was greeted by two bills, a magazine I had already read, a rude-ish note from one of my professors and a Christmas card.

(The Christmas card was lovely, thank you Zoe.)

And so now by either my roommate, the bank, or a combination of both dicking me over in the money department I'm a little lost on Christmas presents.

Not the best feeling in the world.

In other upbeat news: It has finally dawned on me (at the very bitter end) that I decided to take on far too much this semester. I plan on toning it down quite a bit in the Spring.

Because if I don't I will need to be put away, and nobody wants that. ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves