Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

UPDATE: Here is what the first part of the blog originally said:

Phonetically:
aaeetii is 4:24am। maay blog kiips traanslaating into arabik...avesome। this nighat just kiips getting bettar।


no, seriausly, yeverytime i phinish taaiping a vard aaeetii turns into phuchking arabik। i diid'tii ask phor this pheature!

vell, i hop yoo are al siing this in inglish।

basikaallii, i niid to get on a bas to bostan in approksimaatelii 6 hours nd maay

Normal English:

It is 4:24am। My blog keeps translating into Arabic...awesome. This night just keeps getting better.

No, seriously, everytime I finish typing a word it turns into fucking Arabic. I didn't ask for this feature!

Well, I hope you are all seeing this in English.
Basically I need to get on a bus to Boston in approximately 6 hours and my mother's



आईटी इस ४:२४अम्। मे ब्लोग कीप्स त्रान्स्लातिंग इन्तो अरबिक...अवेसोमे। थिस निघत जुस्त कीप्स गेत्तिंग बेत्तर।

नो, सेरिऔस्ली, येवेर्य्तिमे इ फिनिश टाइपिंग अ वार्ड आईटी तुर्न्स इन्तो फुच्किंग अरबिक। इ दीद'टी अस्क फोर थिस फेअतुरे!

वेल्ल, इ हॉप यूं अरे अल सींग थिस इन इंग्लिश।

बसिकाल्ली, इ नीद टू गेट ओं अ बस टू बोस्टन इन अप्प्रोक्सिमातेली ६ हौर्स नद मे मोठेर's washing machine decided to crap out. Oh, and my blog decided it wanted to be in English again. Well that's nice.

Okay - back to the washing machine:

Seth, my mother, and I are going to Boston tomorrow morning.
I have no clean underpants.

Actually, that is not true. I have some VERY VERY clean underpants that absolutely refuse to drain. I have some very very clean underpants that are sitting in the washing machine which is still full of water. It has been for approximately two hours. I have tried restarting it, using different settings, kicking it...everything. But still, my underpants, they are soaking fucking wet.

Yes, I know, "Take the underpants out and hang them to dry." That's all well and good, but my pants, socks, and the tights I was planning on wearing tomorrow night are all soaking in there too.

I want
to stab
a puppy.


Also - Greg Johnson - look at my last most recent post...and LAUGH! "HOW IS BABBY FORMED"

Seriously.

I want to light all the washing machines in the world on fire.

And I want to go to BED.

BLARGH

दिस्क्लैमेर: नो, नेवेर्मिंद। माय एन्तिरे फुच्किंग दिस्क्लैमेर सीम्स तो बे इन अरबिक। लुक, इफ यू'रे इन्तेरेस्तेद - तरी babelfish। इ कुइत.

Shit...Apparently this entry is mostly in Hindi, not Arabic.

WTF.

Translate it your own damn selves। I'm sleepy.

Wait...Why the fuck would blogger decide my blog should be in Hindi?? Gaaaaaaaahhhhh ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves