Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A Collection of Open Letters

Dear Men,
If you have decided that the event you are going to warrants wearing a button down shirt, it most likely warrants wearing shoes as well. Please stop pairing nicely pressed shirts and flip-flops. It makes you look slightly homeless.

Love,
Sarah

----------------------------------
Dear Women,
I don't care if they were sold together. I don't care if they match. I don't care how you think you look. A suit consists of either a skirt and a jacket, or pants and a jacket; never shorts and a jacket. Formal shorts are a myth. Please stop wearing them to meetings.

Love,
Sarah

---------------------------------
Dear Men Who Wear Cologne,
Cologne and aftershave have their places, but if I can smell you from down the block you are wearing too much. Stop bathing in the stuff, it is much more repellent than attractive.

Love,
Sarah

--------------------------------
Dear Homeless People,
If I am ignoring you now I will continue to ignore you. Puppy-dog eyes will not help. Shaking your cup faster will not help. I am reading a book AND listening to my iPod. Take the hint. Also - I see no reason to give you money for doing nothing. I am much more likely to give you money if you draw a picture, or read a poem, or do a dance. I have to work for my money, why shouldn't you?

Love,
Sarah
-------------------------------
Dear Everyone,
I got home before 10pm. Hooray for me! Also, in case you missed it (which a lot of you did), I dyed my hair black. Pictures will be up shortly.

Love,
Sarah ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves