Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Missing Roommates

My roommates have always been pretty good about getting me their rent on time, but for some reason, this month they have not. Which probably has something to do with the fact that I haven't seen either of my roommates in about a month. Hmmmm....I should probably call them.

Speaking of roommates, as of about two weeks from now I will only have one, which should be a nice change. I think that once roommate number three moves out, Michael and I are going to do a huge cleaning of the apartment, rearrange our furniture and maybe have a ::GASP:: housewarming party. Or maybe just have the option to finally invite people over. Because we never ever ever have company. (Actually, the whole thing will probably have to wait until the fall because OMG IT IS ONE MILLION DEGREES IN THIS APARTMENT GAAAHHHH)

But, even though it is warm, it looks like we will soon have a place for people to crash (probably a futon) because we will have an extra room. Hooray!

Yeah, yeah, a lame update...leave me alone! ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves