Thursday, July 17, 2008

The one where I talk about nothing

So, three quick things:

1) After watching Batman Begins again last night, I have determined the following things:
a) I am a huge HUGE nerd. (Actually, the huge nerd thing was solidified when I started trying to participate and then actually participated in the huge viral marketing campaign going on for Dark Knight. I am seriously going to pee myself I am so excited for this movie, and SO BUMMED OUT that I wasn't able to get tickets for tonight's midnight showing!)

b) I desperately, desperately want an Alfred. One who is Michael Caine (Who was born Maurice Micklewhite(!!). Knowledge is power!) might be the best thing ever.

c) I also want Lucius Fox to be my uncle. Alfred to be my Alfred, and Fox as my uncle. That would be AWESOME.

2) After looking at this, and with my new black hair and already pale skin....I can be Dita Von Teese? I mean, not so much with the nudity part, but with the fashion and the hair and the etc? Yeah? Awesome.

3)

Holy Helen Mirren in a bikini, people! I mean, seriously! Woman is in her SIXTIES. Maybe I'll be Dita Von Teese now and Helen Mirren later? That sounds like a pretty good idea. ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves