Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm getting OLD

I found two more gray hairs when I got home last night. Dammit dammit dammit. I am too young to be going gray. (If I ever say this to my mother she goes, "Well, your great aunt Katie went completely white when she was 23!" If my hair turns completely white this year I am dying it weird colors for the rest of my life. I'm going to be eighty fucking years old with purple hair and it is going to be AWESOME.)

I hung out with Vicky last night at Old Devil Moon where I had mac and cheese, salad, a deviled egg and key lime pie. Also, I woke up today and I was HUNGRY! Which means that maybe my appetite is less weird now and I will be able to eat like a normal person again. Or at least how I normally eat. I mentioned to my friend Pete (now that we are friends again, which is still awesome) that my mother has nicknamed Seth "The Bottomless Pit" because of his eating habits.
Pete: Does he eat more than you?
Sarah: Oh yeah, definitely
Pete: Oh my God. Are you sure he's okay? I mean, I'm concerned for his health!

Yeah, I used to be an eating machine. Which is part of the reason that I gained over 15lbs during the summer of my 16th birthday. Worst. Time. Ever. To gain weight. Seriously. I wanted to DIE.

Right! Getting old - so Vicky and I were hanging out and talking about how our friends are getting married and how much of a mind fuck that is. I'm going to be a bridesmaid twice this year. Once for The Tigerlily and once for my friend Karin. And everyone keeps warning me that in the next few years it's just going to get worse. I don't know if I'm prepared to attend three weddings a year. I went to three weddings in 2006 and that blew my mind. Blah, feel old, blargh.

Also - (because I am actually four) - I really want a Pleo. http://www.pleoworld.com/

Robot dinosaur?

Yes please. ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves