Sunday, January 13, 2008

Not dead, but nothing is happening

Well, that isn't true. Things are happening, but it's nothing I can blog about at the moment. So for that I apologize.

In other news:
Last night a sixteen year old boy told me I was ugly.

16 Year Old Boy: Do you want to get to know me?
Sarah Booz: No, you've been rude and I have no interest in getting to know you.
16YOB: Yeah? Well you're mugged!
SB: I'm what?
16YOB: You're mugged! Fucking UGLY!
SB: How old are you?
16YOB: How old are YOU?
SB: Twenty three. Aren't you a little old to be throwing out "Your ugly!" insults?
16YOB: Well you're ugly!

etc.

Aren't teenagers fun?
He eventually got kicked out by the hostess after repeatedly calling a friend of mine either "McLovin!" or "HARRY POTTER!"

Then I slept most of today, had lunch by myself and am now going to pick up my laundry.

See? Nothing worth blogging about. ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves