Sunday, January 06, 2008

Up and At Em!

Sort of...

I made it out of the house today! I had some lunch, I went to an art show, I went to Trader Joe's. It was all very exciting and none of it happened in my bed! YAY FOR NOT BEING IN MY BED!

But now I am at home alone again which sucks. I think it's for the best, though, as I am producing MASSIVE amounts of mucus. Seriously. I am a snot monster. And pretty! Oh so pretty.

Once I lose my voice I'll know this thing has finally left my system. (Dude, don't look at me, but every time I get really really sick I lose my voice just at the end and then I know I'm better. I know it doesn't make any sense, but that's how my body rolls.)

Oh - so my lunch? Incase you were wondering?
Crab cakes Benedict on fluffy biscuits instead of english muffins with a side of homefries that included mushrooms and Parmesan cheese. Oh HELL yes. Thank you, Philip Marie. I love yoooooou. ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves