Tuesday, January 15, 2008

None of these things are anything like the other

I recently discovered that someone I really detested when I was approximately nine years old has grown up to become a hideous huge troll person. And what did this do to me? Did I feel pity and say, "Aww, that is really too bad, I bet they grew up to be a really good person!" No. Not even a little bit. When I found this out I LAUGHED. Maniacally. Like a CRAZY person. I was thrilled because this person one upped me in a talent show. When I was nine. Hello and welcome to the crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Work has become really busy because January started and suddenly all of our clients who had been completely MIA since the beginning of December suddenly went, "Oh shit! I have a job!" all at once. So that's fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I paid for school today! I am all paid off for the semester! I have a new sticker on my ID that says "Spring 08"! It lets me get into the library! Which I never go to! It is green! Yay! (I am going to be in school for the rest of my life, this happy thing will not last, just let me go with it, k?) Green! Stickers! Wee!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case you were all wondering about my appetite (which I know you all were, you don't have to lie), it's been really freaking wonky recently. So all I've eaten today is half a sandwich, an apple, and three donut holes. And all I want to eat in the world is mac and cheese from Pies-n-Thighs because I just found out that they are closing their doors for good tomorrow. If they actually do reopen in the summer we should all go and have a party because it is greasy heaven and also there is beer. Mmmm...Beer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ummmmmmmm....I know there was something else, but now I can't remember it. I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts? Deedledee? No. That wasn't it.

Ah well.

Update: I figured out something else to write:
I just found two grey hairs. I am twenty three fucking years old. This is NOT okay.
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves