Thursday, February 21, 2008

I dress like a small child and other things

So I know I really need to blog about a lot of things including Toy Fair and Spice Girls. Both of those will have to wait for another day, but I will tell you the following things:

a) Spice Girls was AMAZING. I CRIED. It was one of the most fun nights of my life. I fucking cried. It was spectacular. And Shiny! SO SHINY. Gaaaaaaaaah

b) I have still not found my flat iron. Sadface!

c) I had this conversation with my boss today:

Him: Why are you dressed like a grownup today?

Me: I'm not really.

Him: Well, you're wearing pants!

Apparently pants now qualify only as adult wear. Good to know. I think he's still making fun of me for the time I accidentally forgot to wear pants to the office. Yes, you read that right, I once spent an entire day at the office without pants. Because I am dumb.

About a year and a half ago I bought this little black dress. It was adorable! It had buttons and was going to look really good over a pair of colored tights. I just knew it. So Monday rolled around and I decided I was going to wear my new dress. I put it on over some cable knit tights and went on my merry way. Only after I got to the office did I realize that my new "dress" was actually a shirt. A shirt that did not quite cover my bottom. On that day I went into my boss's office and we had this conversation:

Him: Why aren't you wearing pants?

Me: I...what?

Him: That isn't a dress.

Me: It is! I bought it this weekend and...::looking down:: fuck. It's a shirt.


Yeah...am dumb.

Sorry for the lack of updating. I have been very very busy.

I would like to give a late birthday shout out to Seth, because yesterday was his birthday and he is awesome. ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves