Sunday, February 10, 2008

Soooooooo yeah

A couple of times in the last week I have said (out loud and in the company of people who are not of the blogging persuasion), "I'm going to blog about that!"

And then I didn't.

At this point I have actually forgotten what most of those things were. So they probably were not very exciting.

Anyway...

My weekend? She can be summed up with "beer, beer and more beer." And then some more for good measure. But there was also dancing, working, seeing people I hadn't seen in ages, and too much information being spilled at an inappropriate time thanks to Vicky and beer. Oh, and also? There was beer. guuuh.

So it was a fun weekend, albeit a little foggy. I should not stay up until six in the morning two nights in a row because it messes with my head. Grumble.

Then today I spent more than an hour at Trader Joe's stocking up on food for the week. I was all excited to come back home and cook a delicious meal for myself and relax, but when I got home I remembered the standoff I am currently having with my roommates.

I live with two boys and they do not seem to understand things like "the trash needs to go out" or "dishes should not sit in the sink for more than 24 hours...or 48 hours...or 950 hours" or (and this one is my favorite) "Moving the dishes out of the sink is not the same as actually washing them." So basically I am living in absolute filth at the moment. Seth came over earlier and the first words out of his mouth were, "This place is disgusting." Thank you, darling. I'm aware.

Oh...oh my GOD. I hear movement in the kitchen. And it sounds like someone taking out the trash! I need to investigate.

AH! YES! I fucking WON!

Now I'm going to go do the dishes. Blargh.

Happy Sunday! ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves