Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Once again, none of these things are anything like the others

Remember my retarded roommates? Well, it just gets better:

Why would anyone put a lint roller in the silverware drawer? I went into the silverware drawer last night and the rack holding all our forks, spoons and knives was pushed way way back to make room for a lint roller. I didn't even know we had a lint roller! I moved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever seen Liar Liar? Do you remember that part where Cary Elwes tells Maura Tierney that he loves her on the plane and she responds by choking a little and saying "Thank you!"? I once did that to someone. When I was 17 I dated a boy who we will call "B." B and I dated for about seven months. We were in my bed at my mother's house one night, hanging out, about a month and a half in, and we had the following exchange:

B: I'm going to tell you something.
Me: Kay!
B: I know it feels early, but I really feel like I need to say it.
Me: Kay!
B: So I'm just going to say it.
Me: Kay!
B: I love you.
Me: Kay!

Needless to say, he wasn't very pleased. I understand not lying about it, but I maybe could have been a bit more tactful. Ah well, I was only seventeen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just found out that one of my favorite bloggers, the lovely Amalah, is pregnant. Keep in mind that I have never met this woman. I squealed with glee. A woman I have never met is pregnant! Yay! Seriously, though, check out her blog. I need to figure out a way to become friends with this woman. I adore her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the SECOND time this week I have gotten up early, made lunch and breakfast at home and managed to have a cup of tea before leaving the house! I also went to bed before 10pm last night. Apparently I need at least 8.5 hours of sleep a night to function like a normal person in the morning.

Good to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God, next week is seriously going to rule so hard. Man oh man oh man. ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves