Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blergh

"Blah blah blah never updates blah blah blah"

Shush. I've been busy.

Also - it is approximately 3,000 degrees in my office right now. But this morning, when I woke up? It was cold. Actually, it was freezing. 32 Degrees! So I put on corduroys, a thermal shirt, and thick socks. Plus a thin sweater. And a hoodie. And now? It's not that cold out and the heat seems to be up all the way and I am SWEATING and it is making me GRUMPY.

Gah!

Don't you love how my posts never make any sense? Ever?

I
have
nothing
to write.

I'm sitting here and drawing a complete freaking blank. My coworkers and I just had a mini orange break. Three of us stopped working for 5 minutes to peel and eat oranges. It was lovely. And also? BORING.

But, it did go better than the Tigerlily's Orange Fiasco. So that's something. ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves