Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stupid Effing Chest Cold

Remember the flu of death? I completely convinced myself that that would be the extent of my sickness for the year because oh my GOD it was terrible. But guess what? I was wrong. Wrong wrong wrong.

I woke up yesterday morning coughing up gobs of green shit, but not in a scary way. In a "Oh, well, the weather's changing, let's get it up" kind of way. This morning (at 5am or something equally terrible) I rolled over in my sleep and woke myself up with a horrendous coughing fit, complete with bigger, brighter chunks of slime. FUN. Then, I went back to sleep and woke up at about eight with a headache and more coughing. Fun.

So I'm home. And I wish I wasn't because as far as I can tell the first nice weather of the year is happening today. And I'm missing it. And I'm sad about it. ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves