Thursday, March 20, 2008

Knocked up

Last night I had another dream about being pregnant. This time with twins. (Seriously, what the fuck? Is my womb craving babies? I am far FAR too young for babies!) Seth was very sweet about it and kept sewing hounds-tooth pockets on to all of my tops so I could comfortably rest my hands on my pregnant belly at all times. My very very large pregnant belly. Yeah, it was weird.

I'm all for getting pregnant (at some point) and having babies. (I think it's one of those hardwired things about being a lady) But have you every really sat down and thought about it? You are growing a tiny person INSIDE OF YOU. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Seriously, put in those terms it gives me the heebiest heebie-jeebies ever. Tiny person. Growing. Inside? ::barf:: I don't even want to get into the shooting out of my girl bits part. Gahhh! ::barfs. again.::

So...yeah...my brain is apparently focused on babies. Help?

Maybe I need a puppy.


When I do get pregnant I am wearing this every day.
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves